Bruce Lawson chain-lettered Michael Grimes (aka Citizensheep), who in turn chain-lettered Nicky Getgood who in turn chain-lettered Daniel Davies me into blogging about the 7 things you may not know about me. So here we are - the good, the bad and the utterly pointless:
- I weighed only 5"11 at birth, almost half the size of my youngest brother Charlie.
- I've supported over 5 football teams so far in my life; Aston Villa, Preston NE, Manchester City, Macclesfield Town.
- I crashed my first car within 12 hours of getting it (received at 2300, crashed at 1100 the next day).
- I am absolutely love Land Rovers and I've had 4 cars in 4 years.
- I really enjoy sailing and skiing - stuff without engines can be just as fun!
- I can speak a fair bit of French, and spent 11 weeks in France in 2003.
- I have had absolutely no formal training in IT since I was 13, and only did some very basic and infrequent programming on a ZX81.
I nominate the following people to do the 7 things: